Home Base > Introductions

INTRO

<< < (2/9) > >>

sbwhart:
Hi Mr Boxford

Welcome aboard  :D I don't know if you realise it but Boxford is a make of lathe, is that where you got your user name from. :scratch:

What ever your interest.

you must have fun

Cheers :wave:

Stew

Divided he ad:
Well.... What can I add??? 

Firstly... BB, welcome to the most interesting and diverse modifying forum ever (I'm sure that's true!)   :mmr:    :D

Secondly .....you need nothing but a willingness to share, an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour  :thumbup:  The rest just falls into place  :)

Finally.... Enjoy yourself and "play" safe  :dremel:

And as has already kinda been asked... What are you into?

See you around the forum,

Ralph.

bogstandard:
Welcome,

And don't be afraid, we were all beginners at one time, so know exactly how you feel.

There are a lot of other sites, some very technical, but I think you will find that this is one of the most easy going and helpful sites you will find, and as previously stated, we have experts on here as well, and not just in machining.

We are all experts in helping people achieve what they want to do. Even yourself if you wannabe.

Bogs

boxford-boy (Tony):
Hello all,
               My name is Anthony (Tony) Thank You all for the messages of welcome and support. I am 55, and just retired from the chemical industry after 33 years service as a plant operator. My main interest is motorcycling. I have a Suzuki 1250 Bandit.  I also have just acquired a nice 5" Boxford AUD lathe with a screw cutting gearbox. I would include pics if I knew how. I have spent the last 30 years adapting and modding things to my needs. I still don't now whether this will go in the right place. Anyway by for now. :wave:

Tony

Bernd:
Tony,

Your doing fine.

For pictures you'll need a digital camera. The pictures can then be downloaded to a site such as "photobucket" or you can download directly here to the site. I have my own web site so I download my pictures to that and then create a link so the picture shows up here.

When you have something you'd like to post about you motorcycle all you need to do is pick the approperiate board that it would fit on. For example a picture of your motorcycle would go in the "Gallery,Projects and General". If you have a picture of your shop that you would like to show off it would go in the Shop section. Maybe you have made a tool to work on your motorcyle, that would go in the Tools section under The Shop.

When your ready to post a pic just give us a holler and we'll see what we can do.

Oh, bye the way, there are several motorcycle guys on here. I'm sure you already know that by looking through the site.

Well, enjoy and hope to see some pics of your motorcycle sometime.

Regards,
Bernd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version