Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Bog's thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brass_Machine:
I consolidated and created a new post for Bogs thread. I can't even get into the old one to delete it.  :zap:

ah well, what fun would the interwebs be without a few issues.

Thanks for standing by!

Eric

CrewCab:

--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on November 20, 2008, 03:41:51 PM ---I can't even get into the old one to delete it.  :zap:

--- End quote ---

Eric, Ask John, he might be able to access it ............. strange problem though  :scratch:

CC

Bernd:
Just logged out to see if I could read the thread. Sure enough, there it was. Then I signed back in and got an Error 500. What the F*&$#@k.  :scratch:

Nust like you said Eric. Server could be giving you problems. I've also noticed the slowness of it.

Perhaps what is needed is a bit of zen.  :med: Ah, maybe a bit more  :med:  :med:  :med:  :med: ..................

Ok, that ought to do it. No wait a minute tweaking the sever might help. :hammer:  :wack: :hammer:  :zap: Nope didn't help.

Bernd

Brass_Machine:
Yeah Bernd we are definitely going to a dedicated server in a few months. I need to get the finances straight first (laid off yet again but I start a new job in a few weeks). That will cure a lot of problems (esp the speed issues). I may go to a different version of this software as well.

So as long as everyone can bear with me through this... it will all get better!

Eric

bogstandard:
Eric,

As far as I am concerned, and I think most of the other members, you are doing a great job sorting the problems out.

So don't go whipping yourself trying to sort out a new site, just take it steady, things will sort themselves out eventually.

I certainly appreciate what you are trying to do with such a varied site, now all you need is a bit of advertising to get some of the unused sections up and running.

You don't want to scare everyone away by making it look like a model engineering site. There are a lot of gifted artisans out there that are most probably searching for a site such as this, it is getting them to find it that is the problem.

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version