Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Bog's thread

(1/3) > >>

Bernd:
Saw your message about Bog's thread. I get a "Error 500 - Internal servor error" when I try to read the "A welcome visitor" thread from Bog's.  :scratch:

Hope you "get her fixed".  :dremel:

Bernd

Darren:
Same here, I've been trying to reply to the thread for the last two days. I can see the thread fine when offline, but when logged on just get an error 500 or sumut?

It seems to be the only thread affected for me.
Should I just start a new one to continue the convo, 2nd ver like  :scratch:

Darren

Brass_Machine:
Yeah that seems to be the only thread affected. It worked fine after the rebuild...

Lets see if Bogs will repost.

Eric

CrewCab:
It's a strange problem, if you look up the last post via the "View recent posts" link at the bottom and click on reply ............ you can type a reply ........... at least I did yesterday  ::) ............. but to see the thread I have to be logged out ............ which is an awkward way to carry on a conversation ...... so Darren, yes, I'd start a separate thread as I'm sure Bogs didn't mean to keep it private  ::)

CC

Brass_Machine:
Some time early next year (probably Feb) we will be moving to a dedicated server. I will only be hosting my other sites (static sites) and 1 other message board off of it. Hopefully a lot of problems including board speed will go away.

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version