Author Topic: information  (Read 3344 times)

Offline VINC

information
« on: October 14, 2010, 01:37:01 AM »
Hello, I know that it is wrong to do it this way and on this forum, but unfortunately I have no other means to do so, I apologize, and I tell you what it is, I think well of you there are people who attend the forum of "ENGINE MODEL HOME Machinist" and then you are sure that a couple of days I can not get more in the forum because the computer gives me "moving away from such malicious site," occurs to you? look forward to your response , hello Vinc.

Offline Jasonb

Re: information
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 02:35:46 AM »
Several browsers are blocking it though it may be fixed now. Try using Internet Explorer that seems to let you in.

Jason

Offline spuddevans

• Global Moderator
  • Portadown, Northern Ireland
    • My Photo website
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 02:40:28 AM »
Hi Vinc :wave: it seems that HMEM has been the subject of a couple of hacks over the last few days. I believe that the mods are on the case and are dealing with it. The problem is that google has blacklisted the site because of the hacks, that is why your computer is being directed away from it.

Keep trying over the next day or so and see if it is fixed for you. The only other option is to disable the feature in your internet browser that protects from blacklisted sites, although you should only do this briefly  as it does protect your computer.

Tim
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe  -  MI0TME

Offline VINC

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 03:46:43 AM »
ok I thank you, as you might report it to the administrator of HMEM?

Offline cidrontmg

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:13:35 AM »
HMEM administrators know about the problem, they´re doing their best atm.

If you use Google Chrome, just tick the box that says "I know about the danger, let me in anyway" and it will let you in.
In Firefox, disable the protection of malicious sites (lower the level of protection).
Or, the least recommendable, use Internet Explorer, it as usual lets you in anywhere, malware or not...  :lol:

:wave:

Olli
Penafiel
Portugal

Offline VINC

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 12:31:14 PM »
ok thanks everyone, I thought that the director did not know of the problem, hello Vinc.

Offline crabsign69

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 04:35:04 PM »
i was wondering what was going on ..   :scratch: