Home Base > Introductions

Hello From SoCal

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brass_Machine:
Hi Cliff,

Welcome to the collective   :borg:.

Sounds like you have a nicely equipped shop. I have seen a few TR7 engine conversions running around. I came real close to buying one (just a stock one). Lets see some pics of it!

Eric

Twinsquirrel:
Welcome aboard Cliff,

Would love to see some pics of the TR7 conversion, unfortunatly we don't have too many left over here, So Cal is the right climate for them.

David H

Divided he ad:
Late to the party...... Hi Cliff  :wave:

I've been wandering round and finally found your intro :) 

You sound like you have as Darren said "loads of fun"!  Little projects are good to keep the head working (even if like me you don't get them finished quickly ::) )

TR7!!!!  :bugeye:  I haven't worked on one of them for a while.... Is it the Triumph we (the Brit's) remember? I know that some times the models were named differently for the other countries.... It'll be interesting if you could post a few pics  :thumbup:

As has been said, take a seat and join in.... We the collective  :borg: don't bite  :D

Ralph.

Stilldrillin:
Hi Cliff!  :wave:

Big welcome from Derbyshire UK.

It`s nice `ere.......  :thumbup:

David D

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on April 05, 2009, 07:05:44 PM ---...
TR7!!!!  :bugeye:  I haven't worked on one of them for a while.... Is it the Triumph we (the Brit's) remember? I know that some times the models were named differently for the other countries.... It'll be interesting if you could post a few pics  :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

Ralph,

As far as I know, the only TR7 sold here in the states was the Triumph.

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version