Home Base > Introductions

Hello From SoCal

<< < (3/3)

Divided he ad:
Just wondered.... You do have some motors with the same name that are different to the ones here though.... I'm sure of it!  :scratch:

Ralph.

John Hill:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on April 06, 2009, 07:30:31 PM ---Just wondered.... You do have some motors with the same name that are different to the ones here though.... I'm sure of it!  :scratch:

Ralph.

--- End quote ---

Ummmm.... yes Ralph,  they seem to have the steering wheel mounted in the glove box! :med:

John Hill:
Welcome Cliff,  I have had a few Triumphs myself but not a TR7, had a Herald (ha ha), a little Spitfire and its big sister a GT6  MKIII.

We have enough members spread around to have a good chance of someone on here most of the day.

usn ret:
Guys, I appreciate the warm welcome and hope to be able to make some worthwhile inputs and contributions as we move along. I suppose the TR7 will fall into  :proj:   Right now it takes a back seat  [ I forgot TR7s don't have back seats] to projects that are making a little cash.  The toughtest project I have completed to date in a falling block single shot rifle chambered in .22 Hornet with a heave target barrel. Will try post pics soon of both the TR and the rifle soon. I don't build a lot of gizmos and gadgets for myself.  Most of my builds are for car guys, one of them a Formula Ford builder.
Where is the smiley with sunglasses for us Southern California guys?? FWIW I spent most of yesterday going thru the archives.  A lot of good posts and info.  It is good to see that no one takes the good natured ribbing/heckling too serious :D :beer:
Cliff

SPiN Racing:
Hi Cliff!

Welcome to the forum! Sorry for the delay!

TR7 convert very cool!

I get to play with some of the Formula Fords myself.. mostly its doing onsey twosey work for a race shop I work at on some weekends here in Florida. They get chassis shipped over here from England to have crash damage repaired, as the owner of the shop (Mike) is a very skilled old school taught... well.. all around.. mechanic? From re-brazing together a old British Formula type race car chassis, to re-welding... YES.. WELDING... a Magnisium transaxle or 5.. to re-engineering some suspension for legacy Formula 440s that are now 500s..  Most of the open wheel stuff comes through there at some point or other.

Love to see some of the formula car stuff you work with! I try to post pics of some of the car stuff I get involved with from time to time.. but mostly I have posted some of the old Iron from England I run across.

Anyhow Welcome to the Forum!!

Scott/SPiN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version