The Craftmans Shop > PowerSports

A loader for the Ford 850 from bits and pieces

<< < (12/14) > >>

awemawson:
Steve I admire your persistence in driving this project forwards - seems that you are practically there now.

(the hedge flail thing was tacked into the thread about enlarging a hole)

vtsteam:
Thanks Andrew! The encouragement and advice here on this very unusual forum always makes it easier to get through the tough parts of a project, when discouragement can creep in. I especially appreciate the help in milling that head when I didn't have enough table travel and you gave suggestions for overhanging the end, and how to start the cut. The head milling worked out really well considering it was technically beyond the capacity of the mil.

:mmr:

I'm going to look for your flail thread again.

micktoon:
Hi Steve, very interesting thread and will be a useful bit of kit too , I had an old Grey Fergie TEF20 at one point and was wanting to get various impliments for it but never got past a flail mower in the end.

Cheers Mick

vtsteam:
Mick I looked up the TEF20, and a LOT of that tractor looks very familiar!  :coffee:

vtsteam:
Look what I found.

The recent heavy rains washed away some sand by my foundry furnace, and I saw what looked like a bit of pipe sticking out. Picked it up and realized it looked kind of familiar!

:doh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version