<< < (2/4) > >>

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Darren on March 24, 2009, 05:01:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: RalphZ on March 24, 2009, 01:52:10 AM ---
I guess I'm a bit of Machine-aholic,

--- End quote ---

Then pull up a chair...... :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

You are in good company then, our Darren has some disease where he has to buy a new machine a month.

As Ralph said, welcome to the collective :borg:

I think you will find us a decent group... if a bit odd. :)

Eric

RalphZ:
Thanks to all,

As you can see by my avatar I can't help picking up those machinery bargains, the one pictured is a neglected tawinese lathe I saw in a freinds plating works in many greasy and dusty peices, just below the surface I know there is nice machine just waiting to be returned to its former glory.

I will keep you posted as I start the reincarnation.

Regards Ralph

Bernd:
Hi Ralph,

As always I'm late to the party, but then you had one day head start. :D

You'll fit in nicely with the rest of the  :borg:. Also sounds like you've got quite a bit of diverseity of interests.

Seems like the Britt's and their cousins are taking over the forum. :lol: Not to many Colonials joining.

Have fun and lets see some pics of your shop or recent projects. No pressure here, right? :poke:  :poke:

Regards,
Bernd

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: Bernd on March 24, 2009, 09:25:25 AM ---...
Seems like the Britt's and their cousins are taking over the forum. :lol: Not to many Colonials joining.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't bother me in the slightest... Just makes it harder to go see a friend's workshop!    :lol:

Eric

Bernd:

--- Quote from: Brass_Machine on March 24, 2009, 09:30:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bernd on March 24, 2009, 09:25:25 AM ---...

--- End quote ---

Doesn't bother me in the slightest... Just makes it harder to go see a friend's workshop!    :lol:

Eric

--- End quote ---

Well, lets pool our money and get a couple of tickets and we'll make a weekend trip to Bog's & Company. :lol:

What ya say? You ready for two visitors Bog's?  :wave:

p.s. (just kidding of course. Wife won't let me stray that far alone. :()

Bernd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version