Home Base > Introductions

Just Sayin' Hello

(1/4) > >>

RalphZ:
Hi All,
This seems to be a great forum, I hope I can fit in.
My interests include, live steam models, any sort of old machinery, unusual contraptions, hobby CNC , mechanical devices and machining in general.
I guess I'm a bit of Machine-aholic, i picked up this forum from a you tube clip demonstrating a ball turning attachment on a mini lathe, that was unusual and innovative.
I hope to pick up and share some ideas with like minded people.

Best regards

Ralph

bogstandard:
Hi Ralph2,

I am sure with your love of all things mechanical, you will drop into the pattern almost straight away.

I hope you follow in the same vein as our other Ralph (the one who's post you followed from utube), a real class act, worse than all of us others put together.

Just join in when you feel the need to, no higher ups here, just down to earth guys, with down to earth answers (and questions).

Bogs

sbwhart:
Hi Ralph2

Welcome aboard when you get yourself settled in we'de love to see some pics of you projects. This site comes with a health warning  :proj:  if you catch it your in trouble.

Have fun
 :wave:
Stew

Divided he ad:
Hi Ralph  :wave:  Welcome to the collective  :borg:   

You can't go much wrong on here.... I'm not sure what "worse than all of us put together" means? 
But knowing John, It means I've got  :proj: and I walk around in a constant quandry as to what I can do to increase my hobby work load and how far out of my skills I can push the process to make it!!?   :)

Plenty of stuff to read on here these days.... So much I can barely keep up   :coffee: 

Speaking of stuff.... I'm sure you'll be aware that most of us can't function without a good picture of two..... Have you got the facilities?
 :worthless:  I think we might need a version of that with "this thread is" removed?  (Eric.... is this possible?)

Anyway... I'm rambling as usual.... Enjoy the site and add to any threads as you like  :thumbup:

Ralph.

Darren:

--- Quote from: RalphZ on March 24, 2009, 01:52:10 AM ---
I guess I'm a bit of Machine-aholic,

--- End quote ---

Then pull up a chair...... :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version