Home Base > Introductions

Hello Fellas!

(1/3) > >>

DickDastardly40:
A new joiner to this site but a long time user of many other of the usual suspect engineering Bulletin Boards. I see a lot of familiar names, but for the benefit of those I haven't met before:

I am 42 and currently an Engineering Technician in the Royal Navy. I live in Gosport Hampshire UK and work in Poole Dorset. I have a fairly extensive home workshop and am well versed in panic mechanic design, repair and bodging to get things going.

I am more than happy to offer others alternative suggestions if the one they were trying didn't pan out, any advice is worth what is paid for it, please tell me to STFU if I start waffling.

I look forward to putting my feet up and checking around all the other interesting stuff posted.

Al

sbwhart:
Welcome aboard Al  (pun intended)  :lol:

Its fun her and it sounds like you'll fit in, being a navy man you'll be use to the banter.  :ddb:

We like to know what people are up to so it would be nice to see some of your projects and remember

:worthless:

Cheers
 :wave:
Stew

bogstandard:
Hi Al,

Welcome to the madhouse.

I thought you were giving up the Rum, Bum and Baccy lifestyle of the RN, maybe it still agrees with you too much.

Bogs

DickDastardly40:

--- Quote from: bogstandard on March 10, 2009, 05:56:03 AM ---I thought you were giving up the Rum, Bum and Baccy lifestyle of the RN

--- End quote ---

Hiya Bogs

The rum dried up, the baccy is no longer duty free and bum whilst not compusory is more available than I would prefer! I have my notice submitted and leave at the end of November this year.

Al

Darren:
Hi Al,
Sounds like you'll fit in nicely, welcome to the forum  :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version