Home Base > Introductions

Hi guys

<< < (2/3) > >>

SPiN Racing:
Wooo Welcome Jason!

I was gonna make clipons for my ZX-9 im rebuilding recently.. but realised I could get the real ones for 5 dollars US on e-bay.. sooo /shrug

Look forward to all the bike stuff as it goes along!  Great forum here.. you will see everyone visits several times a day usually LOL.

Scott

bogstandard:
Jason,

--- Quote ---I am also a complete beginer with anything to do with machining so expect some silly questions
--- End quote ---

I should have added, there is no such thing as a silly question, just a silly person for not asking.

We all had to start somewhere, so why not ask, and we will share our starter experiences with you.

Nothing is too obscure or ridiculous, and I am sure with the member base we have, someone has been thru it before.

John

sbwhart:
Hi Jason

Welcome aboard John introduced me to  :mmr: through the Chester site as well, ther's lots of guys here with loads of experience and the patience to help a newbie with any quatestion so just ask away

Cheers
 :wave:
Stew

Divided he ad:
Hi Jason  :wave:

Welcome to the party..... (He says as near the last one to it!!)  Pretty much all the stuff has been said, there's a mine of info on the site and a reasonably large collective  :borg: tm of useful nutters on here too  :ddb: :smart: :ddb: 

I believe the best thing to say now is..... Get your workshop ready (what workshop plans / space are you having?) and show us plenty of pic's in the 'correct topic area' (got to say that or the intro's section gets full!!)

and have fun    :thumbup:  :D

Ralph.

Darren:
Hi Jason and welcome to the forum,

I did some pretty extensive work on my bike some time ago, (motorbike I assume?)

One of the things I did was change all the wheel spacers internally and externally from the original steel to alloy which were then annodized.

That with titainium Allen bolts with the heads skimmed down saved quite a heck of a lot of unsprung weight, the worst weight on a vehicle.

Anyways, there's lots you can do with a metal workshop with a little inspiration......enjoy.... :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version