Author Topic: New XO  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Scuba1

New XO
« on: October 07, 2012, 07:05:51 PM »
Well my single handed days of sailing are over by the looks of things as I have now got a new XO even though we are still going to be sailing singel handed or in the Xo's case single pawed.
This little fellow turned up at Curly's place a few days ago and has been hanging around the house. With no other neighbours that have cats for miles, my guess is that someone had a few kats to many and just did a sort of drive and chuck thing with this one. The dog here would just have it as a snack, the other cats are jelous and I am soft in the noggin. So a great combination. I used to look at cats just as another source of snake food but now I think I have a new crew member.

Meet Velcro the new second in comand of SV Tiki

the ugly one is the skipper.

ATB

Michael

Offline dsquire

• In Memoriam
  • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Re: New XO
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 08:00:49 PM »
Michael

I'm glad to see that someone else is a softie.

I'm the guy that several years ago said no more cats. Right now Harley is sleeping in my Lazy Boy chair. Jimmy is sleeping in a chair right behind me. Lambo is sleeping on the floor right beside me. Where ever I go in the apartment one or two of them always follow me to make sure they don't miss something. Velcro will make a good companion and won't give you a lot of back talk. Unlike a dog you don't have to take him/her for a walk half a dozen times a day.

You will find that Velcro will make a good companion and always be willing to listen to you talk. After a while you will become quite attached and won't want to give her up.

I've just had a second look at the pictures and notice that Velcro looks like a dead ringer for Harley except that Harley is probably a bit bigger.

Cheers  :beer:

Don 
Good, better, best.
Never let it rest,
'til your good is better,
and your better best

Offline BiggerHammer

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:39:15 PM »
Does this mean you plan to trade the SV Tiki in on a CATamaran?

Offline Scuba1

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:14:58 PM »
Does this mean you plan to trade the SV Tiki in on a CATamaran?

Excuse me sir but we would never be found dead on any of them new fangled multi hull boats. My XO and I are very set in those things and like a bit of heel. I mean, Velcro is not going to slide around much by default and I have my sea legs and they are used to that sort of thing.  :D

Cptn Pugwash