Author Topic: So i got myself an Aciera F3..  (Read 20869 times)

Rob.Wilson

Re: So i got myself an Aciera F3..
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2013, 07:49:22 AM »
Barrh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,you will never use it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,better just send it over hear  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice addition to the mill mate  :thumbup: 

Rob

Offline tekfab

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2013, 09:54:43 AM »
Barrh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,you will never use it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,better just send it over hear  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob

LOL ! Yeah cause your really short of machinery Rob  ?  spare a thought for us poor Scots   :coffee:

Mike

Offline NeoTech

• Roughedge Hobbyworks
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2013, 10:21:00 AM »

Very nice addition to the mill mate  :thumbup: 

Rob

hehe thank you.. But yeah i can admit it will be very sparsley used.. its not the "standard" tooling for the mill..  =)
Machinery: Optimum D320x920, Optimum BF20L, Aciera F3. -- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. http://www.roughedge.se/blogg/

Offline NeoTech

• Roughedge Hobbyworks
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2013, 11:30:13 AM »
You know, sometimes you gotta accept that others have the lucky break, and congratulate them.... I sure like to have an Aciera  with all the options, but it's nowhere in my future if ATG and Svenska Spel doesn't pay my way.

Godd luck with your new toy, and happy hunting for the rest!!

Kjelle

Well as you prob. know these arent that common in our cold country but they sometime show their faces on our advert websites.. you just need to be quick when they are cheap.. which dont happen to often.. I paid 15000 for this machine and around 10 more for the extra tooling So in all i have spent less on it than on my lathe or the mini mill next to it. =)
Machinery: Optimum D320x920, Optimum BF20L, Aciera F3. -- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. http://www.roughedge.se/blogg/