Home Base > Introductions

Boggy surfaces for a bit of fresh air.

(1/4) > >>

bogstandard:
A lot of you already know me from my escapades on other sites.

Young Ralph turned up yesterday, cheeky as ever, and we sat for maybe a couple of hours, putting the world to rights. During our discussions, MadModder was mentioned a couple of times, and to cut a long story short, I will totally ignore certain areas of the site, as though they are not there. This is the only way I can get around my personal issues, so please don't take it to heart.

Unfortunately, I can not carry on at the moment as I have previously done, and as such will limit myself to a few chosen words every now and then. But as my health gets better, and my machining skills improve to a stage where I will not be embarrased to show my bits in public, I hope to show you what I have been up to. No long builds, just general discussion stuff. Or if someone has a machining problem they cannot solve, I will try to help.

John, Boggy, Bogs, Bogster or any other name you care to think off (based around my web name, all the other I have been called before).

Brass_Machine:
Bog!

Glad you stopped by.  :clap:

Sending you a PM

Eric

PTsideshow:
 :beer: :beer: Well Sir boggy glad you are getting back to something resembling normal. Here, there, and and anywhere.  :clap: :dremel: :thumbup:

bogstandard:
Gents,

Many thanks for the welcome, but please don't expect too much, I am still a little fragile.

Give it a couple of months, and I might feel like joining in a bit more.

With help from friends who live fairly close, you know who you are, things are getting better all the time. You don't realise just how the little things (to you, major for me) that you have done, allow me to get a lot more done by myself.

John

Divided he ad:
As said in the reply to a polishing post... Happy that you are here John  ;D

You usually give a great deal of wisdom over with little in return  :)  lateral thinker that you have proved yourself to be  ;)  (reverse engineer  ;) )

I look forward to some of the bits you'll be showing!!

Finishing the day with a smile,

Ralph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version