Author Topic: Never ending  (Read 2053 times)

Offline tinkerer

Never ending
« on: February 02, 2010, 12:53:36 PM »
It has been a long time out of the shop and a bit longer it seems. I have painted everything in the house except two bathrooms and the kitchen. Just picked up the paint for one bathroom and with rain forecast for the rest of the week, I should be able to get both bathrooms done and started on the kitchen. They were out of the base to mix the colors and had to order more. (who says the economy is bad, when Sherwin Williams runs out of paint something is happening) The kitchen will be a project in itself, having to remove all of the cabinet doors and hardware, strip them and prime then paint, then reassemble. I should be able to finish that before warm weather is constant. (geez, I almost talked myself out of doing it, but then I would have to move into the shop with no bathroom or kitchen and SWMBO wouldn't let me in to use hers, so I better stick to it).
Tink

The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul.
Prov 13:19

Offline Brass_Machine

• Administrator
Re: Never ending
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 01:28:31 PM »
Tink,

I can sympathize. I have been out of the shop far too long. I have gotten small things here and there done... maybe a total of 2 hours over the past 6 months... different reasons for me though.

Eric
Science is fun.

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

Offline Bernd

• Madmodder Committee
  • 1915 C Cab
    • Kingstone Model Works
Re: Never ending
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:30:17 PM »
Know how you feel. I started a house back in 1997. Still working on it. Matter of fact been working on one kitchen cabinet for over a year now. Now wonder I don't get anything projects done in the shop.

Bernd
Route of the Black Diamonds