Author Topic: Film Reviews - watched anything good lately?  (Read 2650 times)

Offline raynerd

• Madmodder Committee
    • Raynerds Projects - Raynerd.co.uk
Film Reviews - watched anything good lately?
« on: December 15, 2009, 08:59:20 PM »
I remember there being a post in here a while ago about music and thought it would be good to start one regarding films, perhaps there has been a thread and I`ve missed it. We have a 1 y/o daughter so I`ve not really had a chance to go out and watch anything at the cinema over the last year but would like to go after Christmas or when on holiday next week. There seem to be some good ones coming out with the new Sherlock Holmes getting a good review. I also like the look of this Avatar which I thought looked a but rubbish on the bill boards but has had really amazing reviews! Or there is also Paranormal Activity, I`m not one for horrors really but it looks more like a thriller/spook and again is apparently very good.

Has anyone watched anything lately, cinema or DVD?  I`ve not watched a good film in a few months, the last one that I really shouted home about was "300" which I highly recommend!

Chris

Offline websterz

Re: Film Reviews - watched anything good lately?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Megan Fox...need I say more?  :bow:
"In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.  Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal."
 :med:

Offline raynerd

• Madmodder Committee
    • Raynerds Projects - Raynerd.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »
haha, not seen the Transformers movie yet....good shout!

Offline websterz

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »
If you are into good thrillers and plot twists then I also recommend Orphan.
"In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.  Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal."

Offline kvom

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
The only really good new film I've seen this year is "Inglorious Basterds".  One that was pretty good is "District Nine".

Offline websterz

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 08:42:53 AM »
The only really good new film I've seen this year is "Inglorious Basterds".  One that was pretty good is "District Nine".

Was D9 as good as the trailers made it out to be?