The Shop > Tools

Was This a Good Buy

<< < (4/4)

Bluechip:
Ey-up ..

So, having fecklessly spent circa the price of 10 Bensons, I now possess a pair of some thing I can adjust, but appears to have no practical use ??, 'cos a professional engineer has had one for Donkeys Years in his toolbox, unloved, unwanted, so he gives it away ?

Some yer win.

Most yer lose.

BTW Dave SD .. Tilgear list small metric keys, but after my previous attempt, it's probably best to ignore me  ::)

Dave BC

Stilldrillin:
Heyup ma duck!

Yer gorra laugh, ant yer......

Keys? I`ll see what this weekend brings...... Or not!

Thanks mate.  :thumbup:

David D

kellswaterri:
Hi Colin, spotted one over in ebay, Starrett just like yours ...£138.00 quid...very good find you got there.
                                                                     John.

bogstandard:
David D,

It doesn't matter who gets the info across, it saved me a job 'cos as you know, I would have made a meal of it, with piccies as well.

As long as everyone understands how to do it, then no probs.

IMHO, having used precision levels for all my working life, I just don't know what I would do without one. I use mine for all sorts of things, not just levelling up machines.
Actually my largest is broken at the moment, for some reason it decided to empty itself, now I have got just one big bubble, no liquid. I have priced them up to replace, and they are reasonably priced. But because they are only available from the manufacturer, and they have a min order of 50 squid, with vat and postage it will cost me about 65 squid to repair. I will just wait until I can get another of fleabay, and keep this one for spares.

Bogs

Jonny:
I'll have to scrape the cement off mine, came in handy for brick laying.
Pain to set up though.
I have a precision jobby some where 2 thou runouts sends bubble off the scale.

Right back to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version