Gallery, Projects and General > The Design Shop

May have caught rockeritus, a different strain!

<< < (3/3)

Stilldrillin:

--- Quote from: Bluechip on August 27, 2009, 09:26:09 AM ---Dave  SD

I got some brass tube  1" ID x 1.344" OD  about 2" of good meat in 'em. Some with 6" or so ( they got recesses in ends).

I got a good few, will never use 'em all, any good 2 U.

Similar to Pic. Real ones are brass, and in three dimensions ....   :D  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave BC

--- End quote ---

OOooooohhh.......... Dave!!  :bugeye:

Did I ever tell yer, yer a good un? Cos a should a done.......  :thumbup:

Put a couple on one side, pleese...... Until we meet again...... (There`s a song in there, somewhere).  :D

Thanks Mate.....  :wave:

David D

NickG:
Nice 1, it looks like you have to do 1 too now David!  :poke:

Stilldrillin:

--- Quote from: NickG on August 27, 2009, 01:43:58 PM ---Nice 1, it looks like you have to do 1 too now David!  :poke:

--- End quote ---

As if I haven`t got enough on.......  ::)

NickG:
Well, it's 00:56 and just finished off the drawings for the Rocking Engine, they're not great but good enough for what I need. Some bits might be under specified, but if they are, they are obvious bits to me! The guys at work would tear them apart but it's not work, it's a hobby so not going to worry too much about that!

I've just realised I have no means of printing the drawings out ... printer cartridges ran out a long time ago!  :doh: :doh:

The garage is just about sorted now, just need to bolt down grinder, drill, mill and vice and tidy up a bit more. I might be able to make a start on this tomorrow but if not, certainly during the week. I will be able to save them as a different format and print at work if I can't get cartridges.

Quite looking forward to this now!

Nick

:worthless: so example drawing attached.

chuck foster:
looks good to me..............i will be watching with great intrest  :coffee:

chuck  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version