Gallery, Projects and General > Gallery

A Ringbom engine

<< < (4/4)

NickG:
Having spoken to Jan via e-mail a few times, I have to agree. He is such a great guy, I was very surprised when he made time to help me trouble shoot my engine. I will make a donation tonight. Actually, just looked at his website and can't see anything on there, any ideas John?

bogstandard:
Normally when you ask Jan to send you a plan, he will send it to you by email, and included with that will be a donation link, if you want to participate.

When you see what people are charging for very basic plans on the net, and most times they are copies of other peoples efforts, seeing Jan's plan's is like a breath of fresh air. Unique, well drawn and described, and free technical backup as well. Those cheapskate ripoff merchants should be ashamed of themselves.

I also support another site, but it is French. A fair few very good free plans on here, but I do support him by buying his very good for sale plans. He does do a bit for the loco lads as well. If you really search on the opening page, you should find plans for a garden rail loco that is not just a knock it up job. Reading and understanding French is preferred, but not compulsary, a mouse click can work wonders.

http://jpduval.free.fr/

Bogs

NickG:
Thanks John,

I like the beam engines from the french site, I actually have electronic copies of those drawings, they look very good. Didn't realise there was all that other stuff too. Nice steam waggon.

Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version