Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

A Water Thumper: Finding buried plastic water pipes

<< < (3/5) > >>

mattinker:

--- Quote from: awemawson on April 11, 2022, 02:28:08 AM ---Thanks for the kind words Steve, much appreciated.

Well I’ve woken up this morning to think “what is all the fuss about?” No headache, very minimal sore throat, and as yet no sneezing unlike yesterday! Mind you I’ll probably get my ‘come upance’ later as it develops. So although we’ve put the quarantine flag up and are avoiding folk, I’m going to carry on as far as possible ‘normally’ which today means under the thumb and continuing fixing her poly tunnel !

--- End quote ---

The current strain of Covid is much milder than the one I had! Three weeks of high temperature! Literally ten times longer than now!  It's no fun, but you should be over it soon!!

All the best, Matthew

Pete.:
My wife just had  week of it, a sore throat and feeling a bit grotty but nothing worse than that. I hope you fare as well Andrew.

awemawson:
Thanks Graham, Peter and Matthew - I feel a fraud as really I'm not showing any symptoms now, but the wife has a bit of a persistent cough.

Certainly very grateful for all the rapid work the Government and Medical Agencies & firms did in the early part of the pandemic to get us to the point of being now thrice vaccinated and resisting the worse effects. Cast your minds back a couple of years when people of my age group were being admitted to intensive care in huge numbers often with sad outcomes.

Pete.:
Very true and it wasn't only the older generations and the vulnerable, we had two in our office hospitalised, one seriously. Both in their 30's and one a fitness fanatic.

Spurry:
Hope you are feeling somewhat better now. Came across this video and thought it would be just the job for you. No idea if anything like this is available in the UK, but you could always knock one up.:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version