Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

A Water Thumper: Finding buried plastic water pipes

<< < (4/5) > >>

awemawson:
Pete thanks for that - that is an amazing set up and brilliant for safe digging - just what I want ! That would make short work of my issue . . .

Now lets see . . . petrol pressure washer (got!) . .  . one of those lorries councils use for sucking out road drains . . .we always used to call them 'Dirty Lizzies' in our family

mm . . . I'm sure something could be knocked up pretty quickly  :clap:

As for the covid thing - apart from a slight sore throat I'm fine and as I said earlier I feel a bit of a fraud ! Due for another test tomorrow (Friday) morning.

koduk:
Hello Awemawson.
I am very new to MadModder, but I have seen while googling for a way to locate plastic pipe your proposition to build something to do just that.I have searched quite a bit to find the little 12v circuit that is shown in a Youtube "embryo water thumper without success. The listening "spy listening unit" I have found quite easely.
As for the valve there are quite a few available all with different thread, yours looked like the garden hose variety.
All in all, it would be quite useful to learn about the result obtained while using it and further details especially about the circuit and the valve.
Thanks for your support, Koduk
Happy Holidays

awemawson:
The little circuit was on eBay, I assume it still is.

Currently in the Canaries so can’t furnish much more details until I return.

koduk:
Lucky you
 I wish you great weather, I will wait,I appreciate
I didn't find it yet, though I did search, but I think I will need under what title it is being advertised....pulsing circuit ????
Thank you 

AdeV:

--- Quote from: awemawson on December 25, 2023, 11:07:35 AM ---The little circuit was on eBay, I assume it still is.

Currently in the Canaries so can’t furnish much more details until I return.

--- End quote ---

Ooh, am envious. I spent 2 weeks in Gran Canaria over Christmas/NY 2000/2001 - best thing I ever did, although I did get nailed at Customs trying to bring back about 10,000 cigarettes! Oops!

Wall to wall gales & horizontal rain here. Happy Christmas!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version