The Shop > Tools

tool tip No 2

<< < (2/3) > >>

AdeV:
I'm at various stages of writing a bit of software (designed to be used on a tablet) to keep track of the location of tools & various other bits of useful info - and one of the things I've got in it is a partial set of tapping charts - need to add a few more (e.g. BA), but the main ones - metric, bsw/bsf, unc/unf are covered.

One day, I'll finish it to the point I can share it here...

awemawson:
No one has mentioned the Zeus book for tapping sizes, clearances, slip fits etc. I have a copy by the lathe and milling machine, and another (cleaner!) copy on my desk in the workshop. Anything not in it gets Googled from the workshop computer.

hermetic:
Thanks to my Brothers generosity, I have a bright new and clean Zeus tables!, I also use a couple of other quick reference tables which I use almost daily, except today when I have been handballing roof tiles and spraying paint! Those Zeus table days are usually better than most!
Phil

krv3000:
 hi all all reference books are good the only thing i don't like getting them curved in crap lol

Sea.dog:
This web page has information on just about every thread in the known universe  :D

https://www.gewinde-normen.de/en/index.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version