The Shop > Our Shop

My workshop tour

<< < (2/3) > >>

paulc1:
Amazing Shop and so well organised, looks like Heaven to me :)

hermetic:
Amazing shop.............that I can agree with, but well organised? All I can say is that it will be soon, I hope! Thanks for the kind comments!
Phil

PekkaNF:
Very good. Thank you for showing. That tractor is nice to have.

hermetic:
Thanks Pekka, It is a good tractor, starts really easy, even when it has been standing for a long time, there are a couple of problems, but minor ones, there is a small weep from the water pump, needs a repair kit, and the main one is that it doesnt charge its battery, caused I am pretty sure by having a car type dynamo on it instead of the much bigger tractor type, didnt spot this when I bought it! It is ready for a final fix up this winter, and into use next spring! Thanks for the kind words.
Phil
East Yorkshire

PekkaNF:
My father has one Ford 5600 and three pre war Massey Fergusons. he have been tinkering with them and few of them have got "modern" AC car alternatorss insted of shot DC generators and tampered charge circuit. I even had to turn him new pulley to allow mounting car alternator to run with A-profile V-belt. One charge problem was located to steel washer and steel bolt on copper metal stud....it did not really conduct anny reasonable amount of current.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version