Home Base > Introductions

Greetings from Hertfordshire

<< < (2/3) > >>

howsitwork?:
Someone has been watching “wacky races” , apart from me that is, in their youth! Like the user name.

Welcome to the nut house 🏡

Ian

krv3000:
hi and welcome

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: pat_pending on November 15, 2017, 07:44:11 AM ---thanks Eric (the Gin is not that bad honestly  :beer:) . I will post pics as soon as i figure out how.

Sorry for the noob question but what is the best place on the forum to share completed projects and build logs?

Patrick

Eric

--- End quote ---

Ade beat me to it...

I like Gin, just no plans to attempting making it. Though, I have most of the stuff to start brewing Meade! Just need more hours in the day...

pat_pending:
hah, don't get me started!! not enough hours in the day!!!

To get all the noob questions out of the way: i have projects for which I have made a photo journal of the build but not written up yet, where would you recommend they go? I understand the Gallery is for finished masterpieces and the Project Logs are for ongoing stuff. Where would you post an 'after-build log'?

My Webster falls into this category. Running, almost finished but plan to make a Jan Ridders vapour carburetor and electronic ignition to finish off.

Thanks,
Patrick

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: pat_pending on November 16, 2017, 11:47:00 AM ---hah, don't get me started!! not enough hours in the day!!!

To get all the noob questions out of the way: i have projects for which I have made a photo journal of the build but not written up yet, where would you recommend they go? I understand the Gallery is for finished masterpieces and the Project Logs are for ongoing stuff. Where would you post an 'after-build log'?

My Webster falls into this category. Running, almost finished but plan to make a Jan Ridders vapour carburetor and electronic ignition to finish off.

Thanks,
Patrick

--- End quote ---

Gallery is fine for an after build log

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version