Home Base > Introductions

Greetings from Hertfordshire

<< < (3/3)

Meldonmech:

Hi Patrick

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to seeing the projects you have completed.

Cheers David

Biggles:
Hi and Welcome Patrick: my gin was mostly taken by angels as I never made sufficient to fill a bottle. PS. Always take mid-stream to avoid the methanol. :beer:

pat_pending:
And the last newbie question before I get stuck in to writing some content.....

whats the most forum-friendly way to attach pictures? Links to google docs or Photobucket? Or attached to the post. I know there is a FAQ on photo bucket but think thats probably a bit old. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks, P

mattinker:

--- Quote from: pat_pending on December 29, 2017, 08:15:46 AM ---And the last newbie question before I get stuck in to writing some content.....

whats the most forum-friendly way to attach pictures? Links to google docs or Photobucket? Or attached to the post. I know there is a FAQ on photo bucket but think thats probably a bit old. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks, P

--- End quote ---

Attach to the post , which has the disadvantage of not being able to anote each image individualy, BUT photos will allways be available! Photobucket is definately not a good idea!

happy modding! Matthew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version