The Shop > CNC

Cetus3D 3D Printer

<< < (2/26) > >>

DMIOM:

--- Quote from: PK on April 26, 2017, 06:16:48 AM ---.......I can't recall if it has a heated bed, but this is generally considered a good thing.........
--- End quote ---

I looked at these and they offered an add-on heated bed BUT it was un-controlled, that could of course be added, but would be an extra bit of faffing around & cost.

Dave

mattinker:

--- Quote from: DMIOM on April 26, 2017, 08:22:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: PK on April 26, 2017, 06:16:48 AM ---.......I can't recall if it has a heated bed, but this is generally considered a good thing.........
--- End quote ---

that could of course be added, but would be an extra bit of faffing around & cost.

Dave

--- End quote ---

I think, judging by past experience, the "extra bit of faffing around" would be right up Andrews proverbial street! he'll find us an ingenious way of making a fine control for the heated plate!

All the best, Matthew

awemawson:
 :palm: Don't embarrass me Matthew  :palm:

They've replied that they do ship to the UK, I'm now awaiting a price  :med:

mattinker:

--- Quote from: awemawson on April 26, 2017, 09:45:07 AM --- :palm: Don't embarrass me Matthew  :palm:

--- End quote ---
Well I'm looking forward to it, even before it's official! I must say it looks like an interesting "bare bones" approach!

Cheers Matthew!

awemawson:
Well that's torn it - my finger did it honestly gov ! ... it went and pressed the BUY button  :lol:

Looks like it's back to bread and water for a few months before the crater in my bank balance levels out  :bang:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version