Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

Mini Lathe Carriage Stop - my first project!

<< < (3/3)

raynerd:
Cheers chaps:

--- Quote ---Now that you know you can mill on the lathe do I see an indicator holder in your future?
--- End quote ---

Now that I know I can mill - my next project is a vertical slide using Vermont Al idea of mounting the compound slide on angle plate and then the other side onto the cross slide. A small drill vice is then mounted to the now vertical compound. I have a very small drill vice 1 1/2 inch and I went to RDG tools to buy a angle plate lat night. I have all the bits, so I`m going to make a start tonight. Then onto the indicator holder, then the deapth guage, then ....  :proj:

Chris

Stilldrillin:
VERY nicely done Chris!  :thumbup:

That`s something I really need.......  ::)

David D

websterz:

--- Quote from: craynerd on May 13, 2009, 02:28:30 AM ---Cheers chaps:

--- Quote ---Now that you know you can mill on the lathe do I see an indicator holder in your future?
--- End quote ---

Now that I know I can mill - my next project is a vertical slide using Vermont Al idea of mounting the compound slide on angle plate and then the other side onto the cross slide. A small drill vice is then mounted to the now vertical compound. I have a very small drill vice 1 1/2 inch and I went to RDG tools to buy a angle plate lat night. I have all the bits, so I`m going to make a start tonight. Then onto the indicator holder, then the deapth guage, then ....  :proj:

Chris

--- End quote ---

You're gonna' fit right in here!  :mmr: :nrocks:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version