The Shop > Composites & Plastics

Filament Winder

<< < (3/4) > >>

Joules:
Oh, thats torn it.....   Accidentally ordered the DDCSV1.1 4 Axis Controller.

:D

There's a whole range of controllers including some very Pro looking stuff for hundreds of pounds.   Will have to see how far I can get with a 3D printed machine parts   :dremel:

You lot are a dreadful influence   :bow:

nrml:
While you still have your hands in your pocket if you fancy a MPG pendant that should (from specs sheets) play nicely with your shiny new DDCSV1.1 4 Axis Controller I can recommend this one http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CNC-4-Axis-MPG-Pendant-Handwheel-Emergency-Stop-For-Siemens-Mitsubishi-Systems/2043005167.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.81.wD50zr

It is extremely well built for the price. Even the cable on it is of excellent quality which is a bit unusual in the budget end of the market. I don't know what encoder they use but it feels very nice to handle.

PK:
Sorry for the delay gents, just got back from an unexpected trip to hospital..  On the mend now..

Rob, build quality is pretty good. The membrane switch panel is as good as anything I've seen out of china. The display is a little small for my eyes, but I suspect I won't be looking at it that much... 
If you've ever seen a Schumatech DRO that someone has done a really good job on... Well it's better than that..
Internally it's fairly well designed, aside from that input cap. There's lots of isolation and the PWM VFD output swings pretty much rail to rail.

Pekka, The press I featured in another thread is the clue to what it's used for....

PekkaNF:

--- Quote from: PK on July 13, 2016, 07:48:37 PM ---Sorry for the delay gents, just got back from an unexpected trip to hospital..  On the mend now..
--- End quote ---

Hope you are all fine and sorted.

--- Quote from: PK on July 13, 2016, 07:48:37 PM ---Pekka, The press I featured in another thread is the clue to what it's used for....

--- End quote ---

Found short piece of the press, I'll be watching more glues....

Pekka

PK:

--- Quote from: PekkaNF on July 15, 2016, 02:02:59 PM ---
Found short piece of the press, I'll be watching more glues....

--- End quote ---
Here's another clue

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version