Gallery, Projects and General > The Design Shop

Aquiring Materials for Projects

<< < (3/3)

Alan Haisley:

--- Quote from: Bernd on May 10, 2009, 08:14:48 PM ---Well Spin if you travel I95 north about 1,000 miles you'll end up in New York.  :) And I don't mean New York City. You need to bare west a bit after entering the state.

Actually I live 20 miles south of Rochester, New York, home of the yellow box (Kodak). We had that storm come through that came in from the west that created a bit of havoc in the south west. It got up to 51 hear today and it was damp, plus the wind was blowing a bit to making for a chill index cooler than 51.

Oh, we get all the cold air that the Canooks can send us.  :lol:  :lol:

Bernd

--- End quote ---
Or you get it from us after we get it from Michigan or Canada. Travel about an hour West, Bernd, and you come to the Buffalo suburbs. The way we get the wind from the West it seems like it starts somewhere North of Lake Superior. We had to replace the roofing last Fall - I had them use 80 MPH [129 KPH] rated shingles. This spring it seems as if the whole neighborhood is getting new roofing.

Alan

Bernd:
Ah yes, Buffalo. Used to go train watching there a lot, right along Rt. 130 I believe it was.

If the wind comes out of the north west we get good lake effect snow in the winter. Seldom comes straight out of the west.

So your a New Yorker?

Bernd

Alan Haisley:

--- Quote from: Bernd on May 26, 2009, 07:54:36 AM ---Ah yes, Buffalo. Used to go train watching there a lot, right along Rt. 130 I believe it was.

If the wind comes out of the north west we get good lake effect snow in the winter. Seldom comes straight out of the west.

So your a New Yorker?

Bernd

--- End quote ---
Only for a couple more days. We are packing to move to North Carolina, near Raleigh.

Alan

Bernd:
Alan,

Save trip. I'll send you some cold air now and then to keep you cool.  :D

Bernd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version