Author Topic: Pigflu remedy  (Read 4618 times)

bogstandard

Pigflu remedy
« on: May 01, 2009, 07:14:52 PM »
It has started

Bogs

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator
Re: Pigflu remedy
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 06:00:14 AM »
Are they really over hyping this pandemic in England and Europe as they are here? In a normal year they have said that in the US alone that 36,000 people die from the influenza virus. Last I heard was the one child from Mexico,was the only one to die. And that this strain isn't carry the deadly gene!

I wondered if our lovely governments know something they aren't telling  :bugeye:

That is a good one bogs think i will do up some pork links with the hen fruit this morning.
glen
"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen

bogstandard

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 07:39:47 AM »
Glen,

I think all the hype is spin to get the government out of trouble or to cover something up.

While we are all worrying about the piggy flu, they are increasing taxes behind out backs, or giving themselves massive pay rises and allowances.

Bogs

Offline Darren

• Madmodder Committee
  • N/Wales
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 07:43:33 AM »
It's not gone unnoticed.....

Lets be honest, it's a mess, and it's not contained to these small islands either.
I'm just sick of how "we" are expected to pay for it whilst the culprits cream us big time.......
You will find it a distinct help… if you know and look as if you know what you are doing. (IRS training manual)

Baldrocker

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 08:11:31 PM »
to cover something up
I'm with you Bogs although a "distraction" may be a better.
OH for the days of a good conspiracy theory.
BR

Offline John Stevenson

• In Memoriam
  • Nottingham, England.
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »
Well I must admit I was a bit worried over the Harrogate show being cancelled because of the this swine flue so I rang up Lou Rex, the organiser but all I got on the line was crackling..........................

John Stevenson

bogstandard

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 12:11:19 AM »
That is really pushing it John :lol:

I can't honestly understand what it is all about. It is only about 700 confirmed cases worldwide, and even then it has turned out to be only a snotty nose and a few aching joints.

In somewhere like India, if an elephant farts, you would most probably get more casualties.

Bogs

Offline websterz

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 08:29:09 PM »
Glen,

I think all the hype is spin to get the government out of trouble or to cover something up.

While we are all worrying about the piggy flu, they are increasing taxes behind out backs, or giving themselves massive pay rises and allowances.

Bogs

Hell, they do that out in the open and laugh about it. They don't need any diversions!
"In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.  Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal."
 :med:

bogstandard

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »
Just a few replies from my local modelling site.

Doctor, doctor! I Think I have swine Flu!

How long have you been suffering the symptoms?

About a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!   

I rung in sick today with Swine Flu,
my boss said "how do you know?"
I said "because I'm pig sick of the job"

I just called the swine flu hot line, but all I got was a load of crackling....

Just rub some oinkment on your chest

Is this Parmageddon, or Aporkalypse Now?

my wife rang me up to say, she is scared to go to the garage to fill up the car, because of this swine flue.
 I told her don't be silly, its from Mexico   not Texaco...

When you're next stuck in a queue full of pensioners, sound you ring tone on your mobile then answer it as per normal and say "HI, the trip to Mexico was great and loved every minute of it " then start coughting and sneezing. Then just watch how fast them b*****s can run and before you know it, no more queue??? 

Isn't it ever so convenient that

The drug, tamiflu has a  shelf life of  3 years, the last "pandemic" was three years ago, the stock pile of tamiflu has to be used or its millions of dollars down the drain.

500,000 people die of the flu each year, we hear hardly anything about that, as for the suspected cases, well its just the flu with a stupid name and the media has exaggerated the whole thing!!

NO SUCH THING AS SWINE FLU!!!

There is little chance of any of our politicians getting swine flu... they don't get out and about enough as they always have their snouts in the trough!!

A Lion , Bear and Pig are sitting around discussing how hard they each are. The Lion says "When I ROAR the whole Jungle shakes".

The Bear says "When I roar the whole forest trembles".

"So What !", says the Pig , "All I have to do is sneeze and the whole world squits itself !!"

Bogs

Offline NorthOf40

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »
Jim
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. – Mark Twain