The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

Some "Pipe" humor

<< < (4/4)

Divided he ad:
Well you see it's like this..... (warning.... very, very  :offtopic: )

Busy working again all day yesterday!! Proper money earning work in the morning and then fixing my dads car till late in the evening.

Got out of the house this morning to go wandering through the hills... Make the most of that yellow shiny thing in the sky!!  (filled my boots with pine needles and other vegitation ::) )

Then I have a pool match tonight I might be out till gone 10pm!...... Where did I find the time to make stuff???

I will get some done, it's just a case of having the time as well as having the motivation at the same time!

And as for  :poke:  :wack:  :hammer:  .......  :ddb:   (still need a tongue out smiley  :lol: )

Ralph.

Rog02:

--- Quote from: Bernd on April 02, 2009, 07:47:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Divided he ad on April 02, 2009, 01:39:40 PM ---
Most of this will be well referenced when ordering some pipe/tubing for my aeolipile  :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

I'm wondering what the aeolipile would look like with a hole on the outside of the pipe?  :lol:  :lol:

Bernd  :ddb:

--- End quote ---

I do believe a pipe with the hole surrounding the outer circumference is referred to as a rod. :poke:

Yep, I am back! 

Bernd:
Nice to have you back Rog.

I take it the "BIG" project is all done and you'll be finishing that steam engine you started.  :poke:

Just had to say that. :lol:

Bernd

P.S. Edited. I got the wrong Rog. I was thinking rleete not Rog02. (The day started out bad. I burned my omlet)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version