Author Topic: For the gun people, these put a smile on my face this morning!  (Read 6600 times)

Offline PTsideshow

• Global Moderator
For the gun people, these put a smile on my face this morning!
« on: December 25, 2013, 10:54:51 AM »
These put a smile on my face this morning, a Christmas present from somebody on another forum. Since they know I own a glock26 gen4. Doesn't get much better Glock and "THE GUNNY".
Enjoy!

"The internet just a figment, of my imagination!' 

There are only 3 things I can't do!"
Raise the Dead!
        Walk on water!
                 Fix a broken heart!
and I'm working on the first two!
glen

Offline tom osselton

Re: For the gun people, these put a smile on my face this morning!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »
Somebody picked the wrong gun! Not one worked!!  :)

Offline NeoTech

• Roughedge Hobbyworks
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
Pretty funny yes, i would still choose something less deadly like a Sjambok http://www.coldsteel-uk.com/store/sjambok-95smb-full-1.jpg.
Guns can be great fun, but they are rarely a real deterrent to somebody that been around guns alot.
Machinery: Optimum D320x920, Optimum BF20L, Aciera F3. -- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. http://www.roughedge.se/blogg/

Offline 75Plus

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 11:28:39 AM »

You missed the point Tom. They all worked in that no one was injured including the Bad Guy although he now has a new set of problems!!

Joe

Offline Joules

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 01:21:17 PM »
Well if I was a bad guy, I would carry a Glock !!!

So where does that leave things ?

I carry a swiss army knife as thats as dangerous as it gets in the UK if your a GOOD guy.
Honour your mentors, and pay it forward.

Offline tom osselton

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 01:24:54 PM »
I didn't miss the point I'm just stirring shite!   :)

Offline AdeV

• Madmodder Committee
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 08:38:12 AM »
If it's funny ads you want, try this one (no guns involved, luckily!)

« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:58:21 AM by dsquire »
Cheers!
Ade.
--
Occasionally: Zhengzhou, China. An even longer way from anywhere...

Offline Dawai

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 09:59:59 AM »
Well for the un-initiated? as someone who has shot the tire on a fleeing felons truck with a shotgun. Using a firearm to defend your property can cost you. Sitting on your arse and letting the felons steal your stuff can cost you. Insurance companies suck almost as much as a thief does.

My opinion? the whole world needs a lesson in "Manner and Morals"

I used to not be so nice, a motorcycle thief, hung up and whipped with a piece of plastic pipe in the 70s for a few hours, then dumped at a hospital as he swole up all over?? in the 90s I ran into him on a construction jobsite, and expected a screwdriver in my liver when I was not looking..  HE caught me at the truck with my tool box in one hand, a lunchbox in the other, told me "I" had straightened out his life and made him a better person. He shook my hand. At that point I remembered who he was.. (why I don't like crowds)

I've needed redirection at times too. (alcohol and Cherokee indians don't mix)
I'm old and sick these days. relax.. laugh, have some fun.. make something..

I love GUNNY, he is up there in respect with Chuck Norris and my old Instructor(s) in life.
I Hung a 24 foot Ibeam this morning in the ceiling by myself, programmed a Arduino this afternoon for a solar project, Helped a buddy out with a electrical motor connection issue on the phone, then cut up a chicken for Hotwings. I'd say it has been a "blessed day" for myself and all those around me.

Offline mattinker

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 01:40:42 PM »
I hate these topics. I'm glad I've never had to use a gun to defend myself, never had felons stealing my stuff and never beat up a motorcycle thief. I am not in danger of being accidentally shot by incompetent people "cleaning" their guns.

I don't live in a country where we have to have guns!

Regards, Matthew

Offline Doc

• Old but still usefull (I hope) ?
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 06:26:42 PM »

Brahahahahahahaha I like it wrong gun, good one!

Offline Dawai

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 10:28:38 PM »
Didn't my uncles & father invade France and save them from some "guys with guns?"

I really don't know why America is like it is, perhaps all the violence on television that is not "over there", they have nudity, not mass murderer-heroes on Television. I was married to a Fin woman for a while, I really didn't understand her when she wanted to jog for exercise through a neighborhood where I wanted to "run for safety".. Naive?? There is more violence in one city here than her whole country so I read?? A whole lot of suicide there thou? frustrated people??   She divorced me. I am still hurt.

Please be respectful of others, their different habits, sexual orientation, or beliefs, or.. at least I will and do, perhaps I learned that by the way I was treated by others. You are well to have your own opinion.. My uncles and father saw to that. I choose to live the way I do. Have a pistol within reach most all the time, feel naked without it. Policemen are too big to strap on your side to protect you.

WAY TO GO GUNNY.. He made a bunch of US Marines tough..

I Hung a 24 foot Ibeam this morning in the ceiling by myself, programmed a Arduino this afternoon for a solar project, Helped a buddy out with a electrical motor connection issue on the phone, then cut up a chicken for Hotwings. I'd say it has been a "blessed day" for myself and all those around me.

Offline mattinker

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 02:35:56 AM »
Didn't my uncles & father invade France and save them from some "guys with guns?"

I really don't know why America is like it is, perhaps all the violence on television that is not "over there", they have nudity, not mass murderer-heroes on Television. I was married to a Fin woman for a while, I really didn't understand her when she wanted to jog for exercise through a neighborhood where I wanted to "run for safety".. Naive?? There is more violence in one city here than her whole country so I read?? A whole lot of suicide there thou? frustrated people??   She divorced me. I am still hurt.

Please be respectful of others, their different habits, sexual orientation, or beliefs, or.. at least I will and do, perhaps I learned that by the way I was treated by others. You are well to have your own opinion.. My uncles and father saw to that. I choose to live the way I do. Have a pistol within reach most all the time, feel naked without it. Policemen are too big to strap on your side to protect you.

I am not French, my father fought in the last war like you father and Uncles, that doesn't have anything to do with the need for guns. Some people are naive about what is safe, and others have a feeling of insecurity that is unfounded! My neighbourhood is a rough one, it requires prudence, not a gun to be safe.

I'm not sure where your going with you sexual orientation and beliefs, I don't see what having a gun would have done except get you killed when being invaded by an organised army.

Regards, Matthew