The Shop > Wood & Stuff

carousel

<< < (20/22) > >>

AdeV:
I'm using a VPN from time to time, and, yes, Teamviewer - and they do both allow access to Youtube... trouble is, a lot of the time, the speed is so low as to render it useless, or indeed not render it at all!

shipto:
Still plugging away at it when I get chance in between other stuff which always seems to be a more pressing priority  :doh:
Anyway I have the lights, motor and music all controlled by the arduino now and all thats left is to make a skirt for the bottom of the running board so no little fingers can get under there and be skewered by the bars and sort a roof for it, oh and clean it up because its been in the shed for so long its very dusty  :bugeye:

tom osselton:
That’s a hell of a nice job!

shipto:
Thank you. It has taken way too long but as I said things keep getting in the way.

SwarfnStuff:
Yep,
   Still looking good Shipto and still galloping horses but hey, you've been a busy little chap with life's important distractions.
    Just looked back at my posts and the 7yr old is now 9. Bummer that means we are also another 2 years older (77) in my case.
    My shed / playpen sits rather idle as I mess with turning my 7x12 lathe to CNC. Exercising the grey matter because although it works there is not enough torque in the Z axis and I have decided the gremlin is the cheap driver. Waiting on a hopefully better one to arrive after emailing the motor supplier for recommendation to suit the NEMA 24 3NM I have on the Z axis.
Look forward to seeing your project finished and all pretty.
John B

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version