Home Base > Introductions

Apprentice for sure! Hello all!

<< < (3/3)

Brass_Machine:
Hey Brian!

1st, welcome to the collective :borg:

That Atlas is a nice looking lathe. I am sure you will be getting a lot of use out of it. Looking forward to you joining in conversation with us.

Eric

Bernd:
Hi Brian.

I see all the early raisers have welcomed you properly. Being retired I get up late so you'll get a late welcome from me. :lol:

Our UK memebers can always beat us to the punch since they are 5 (standard time not daylight savings times) ahead of us.

From your intro it sounds like you're going to get  :proj: . And as has been said  :worthless: . ( I think we need a sign that says "is worthless without pics!")

Anyway welcome to the collective.  :borg: (you have been Assimilated )  :ddb:  :ddb:  :ddb:  :ddb:

Regards,
Bernd

Bourne Bill:
hello and welcome to the forum

ProficientBumbler:
Thanks everyone for the welcomes.
When I get some time the 1st thing I am going to build is a milling attachment for my lathe, which will lead me to a few other projects I want to do. I know they can be purchased but they are about $200 & I paid $250 for the lathe. I saw some ideas on this site that I thought I might be able to attempt that would make it much less expensive & more fun!

It may be a while, but I will post pics (in the appropriate area) of the project.

Thanks again & talk to you all soon!

Divided he ad:
Ok, So I'm so very late to this Hello it's not funny..... But,   Hi Brian   :wave:

I've not been super busy, I just haven't been looking for new posts hard enough!

Have fun building whatever you do and make sure at least a couple of photo's come our way  :thumbup: 

Take your time, this is fun not work  :ddb:

Ralph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version