Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

This is the trike i'am running

(1/3) > >>

boxtriker:
This is the trike i running at the moment i built it about 4 -5 years back but its a on going project and built from scrap and bits from my parts shed :D.
next one is to be built from a pug 1.9 205 GTI motor or a Triumph Dolomite motor in a year or two as i have both in the shop.but the trikes are on the back burner for a bit as as i'am playing with bikes for a time.
enjoy and ask away
http://www.britchopper.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4374&highlight=boxtrikers+pinto
Boxtriker

rleete:
Looks like a beast to drive.  Do you have to get off to swing the bars far enough to go around a corner?  Or do you just have really long arms?

Ever build any backwards ones - the kind with car type front wheels?

boxtriker:
I can take it lock to lock from the seat with ease and on the move if you think like a car little pull left or right same as a car steering wheel on the move. i've never built a two up front job but was very lucky to drive a Morgan with a JAP engine some years back and what a fun car that was. an i would put one high on my wish list .

Boxtriker

Darren:

--- Quote from: rleete on March 05, 2009, 01:51:17 PM --- Do you have to get off to swing the bars far enough to go around a corner? 

--- End quote ---

I was just thinking the same thing...... :)

Welcome to the fold Box....you'll fit in nicely   :thumbup:

jemglen:
Bloody 'ell, Boxtriker, you could get three of my little ServiCar in the space that beast requires!  :bugeye:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version