Author Topic: Free plans.... New site (to me) I like it!  (Read 3880 times)

Offline Divided he ad

• WARNING: LIKES SHINEY THINGS
  • The Collective
  • Between Chester, Wrexham, ruthin & Holywell :-)
Free plans.... New site (to me) I like it!
« on: March 04, 2009, 08:58:56 PM »
Ok, so I know I'm kinda double posting this but it belongs with my ball turner and in this section I think!

So.....

Right fella's a quick note before I finally get some sleep tonight!!

I regularly monitor my youtube vid's for hit rate etc using a tool available to video posters called "insight" it allows you to check your hit's per day, demografic and a few others.... The most used by me is the "discovery" section of it....

This allows you to see the most popular sites etc where your video was linked  or embedded or what people were searching fo when they found your video..... Pretty cool feature IMO.

Anyway, I was checking the discovery last week on my ball turning vid' and found a new sight that has an embedded player, so as I usually do I went to check it out...... This is what I found.....

http://www.projectsinmetal.com/  

Well.... It is not only now the biggest hitter in my embedded section (with 5.1% of all my hits.... 52,000 of them!!! :bugeye:) but it's a bloody good site IMHO

It has had a few extra projects listed there since I found it and it has some fantastic bits listed on there..... Well worth favouriting methinks?!!

Hope you like it?

Ralph.
I know what I know and need to know more!!!