Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

Oh Blimey I bought a CNC Lathe !!!!

<< < (134/134)

Pete W.:
Hi there, Andrew,

Congratulations on reversing entropy!  I've enjoyed watching the Traub Saga and I look forward to your next project.

:offtopic:  Why did I think of you when I read this news item?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3803261/That-s-one-way-work-Crafty-tradesman-turn-excavator-water-skiing-ride.html

A diversion for your holiday guests perhaps?

:lol:   :ddb:   :lol:   :ddb:   :lol:   :ddb: 

bpuskas:
We have TRAUB TND 300 CNC lathe (2 axis) with System TX8 controller. Computer type: FCA330HLX-VThe following problem has occurred:At start-up in the morning, the Part 2 system button on the control panel illuminated. So far, No. 1 has always been lit. For some reason, we can’t get out of No. 2. The keyboard works, but Even if I press the button, it doesn't turn it off.
Can a parameter loss be the cause? How do I turn off System 2?Is there a way to fix this error?
Error code H012 - 2 Teilsysteme angewahlt
Thank you in advance for your response

awemawson:
I'm afraid that I sold my Traub several years ago and all the documentation went with it.

I always found the Traub help Desk very helpful, especially so after I sent them a bottle of Whisky following a particularly knotty problem solving session !

It's so long ago I've no longer got their contact details, but I'm sure Google will find them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version