Home Base > Introductions

Very late introduction

(1/2) > >>

cwelkie:
I just realized that I've been "reading the mail" every day for a long time and haven't said "Hi" properly ... better late than never perhaps?

I'm in south central British Columbia (Canada) with a pretty well equipped shop that manages to turn out the occasional useful item.  Most of the time it simply provides a chance to learn new things about using (keeping?) my head and hands.

Like many of you, it seems I've always been interested in aircraft, motorcycles, electronics - generally, things that work.  Still building r/c aircraft models (mostly vintage scale).  Current model engineering project is a 1/4 scale Gnome rotary that has just been assembled.  (Working on the support equipment required to finish it, i.e., get it running.)  This what it looked like a few days back ...

Happy New Year everyone.
Charlie

Deko:
That is one realy nice engine Charlie. Welcome to the madhouse, and keep posting the pics. :thumbup:

Cheers Dek.

saw:
Hi and welcome to us.  :wave:
I just love youre engine  :clap: :clap:

dsquire:
Hi Charlie

Hi Charlie and welcome to MadModders. Doesn't that feel good to have finally made that introduction post?

I really like the photo's of the Gnome rotary that you have shown. I hope that you will share a lot more photos of it as I am sure that a lot of other members will be interested in it as well. We look forward to your future participation in the various forums and have a Happy New Year.

Cheers  :beer:

Don

AussieJimG:
Hi Charlie and welcome to the site.

You certainly have a variety of interests and that is a great looking engine. I look forward to seeing it running.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version