The Shop > Tools

My Cowells ME lathe

<< < (11/11)

philf:
 Hi Chris - you've got a "Bobby Dazzler" there! :bugeye:

mechman48:
Hi Chris... what a great find, even more so with all the accessories. I've been to a couple of auctions locally & seen a couple of these but nowhere in such good nick, you struck gold with this one...enjoy  :beer: :thumbup:

George.

gerritv:
One sold recently here in Southern Ontario for $460.00 or thereabouts! I was tempted but already have 2 lathes,,,, bid and won on a magnificently made UPT instead.

mechman48:

--- Quote from: mechman48 on August 01, 2018, 01:49:28 PM ---Hi Chris... what a great find, even more so with all the accessories. I've been to a couple of auctions locally & seen a couple of these but nowhere in such good nick, you struck gold with this one...enjoy  :beer: :thumbup:

George.

--- End quote ---

Had another look at your video of the Cowells... one question... where is the tailstock?

raynerd:

--- Quote from: mechman48 on August 08, 2018, 06:37:32 PM ---Had another look at your video of the Cowells... one question... where is the tailstock?

--- End quote ---

Just taken it off the bed and is sitting on the back of the stand. You can see it behind the lathe bed 20 seconds into the video. In fact, going a step further, I’ve actually managed to get myself an additional tailstock, one of the sensitive lever feed tailstocks like on the 90CW model...so I now have two!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version