The Craftmans Shop > General Crafts

Fibre Optic Clock.

<< < (15/15)

garym:
Hi Derek,

Very impressive work. This should be in the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester. The school kids would be fascinated and inspired by it.

Gary

Deko:
Thank you Geoff and Gary.  :thumbup: Geoff, Ralph has only just bought his camera and is still getting the hang of it, plus the conditions were not ideal and I don't know anyone with a video jobby.

Gary, I like the idea of putting it in the MSI, but I think they may have too much to show already.

Cheers Dek. :med:

Divided he ad:
Dek,

Glad it's appreciated by some.

Geoff,
I shouldn't have to justify what was already credited as having shaky videography.

But, for clarity.... It was a rush job so people could see it function. Dek knew the score.

So PLEASE remember the golden rule about posting useless negative crap..... Don't bother, just keep it to yourself.

Ralph. 

Stilldrillin:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on April 30, 2014, 03:35:10 PM ---
So PLEASE remember the golden rule about posting useless negative crap..... Don't bother, just keep it to yourself.

--- End quote ---

Well said Ralph!  :thumbup:

Can't see a vid. problem, meself.........  :scratch:

David D

tumutbound:

--- Quote from: Divided he ad on April 30, 2014, 03:35:10 PM ---
Geoff,
I shouldn't have to justify what was already credited as having shaky videography.

But, for clarity.... It was a rush job so people could see it function. Dek knew the score.

Ralph.

--- End quote ---

I only meant that it didn't show an incredible build in its best light.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version