Gallery, Projects and General > How do I??

Mini Mill collet set.

<< < (2/3) > >>

bogstandard:
David,

As Stew says,  :poke: go for it.

Every post, even if it is about the same subject, will attract a lot of different questions and answers.

John

Stilldrillin:

--- Quote from: Stilldrillin on February 24, 2009, 04:08:54 AM ---I`ve just ordered a 6 collet set from Arc Euro Trade.  :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

And here it is now! :bugeye:

I`ve never had dealings with Arc before.

Quality is very good, and 25hrs delivery time is a little astounding.......  :thumbup:

David.

bogstandard:
David,

I use Arc Euro all the time for my general cutting materials and bits of tooling, and have never had a bad word to say about their service.

RDG is the other one I mainly use, but sometimes their overnight becomes over two nights. But again the service is exemplary.

Once I find a good supplier, I tend to stick with them. The others are pi**ing against the wind to get into my good books.

BTW David, send me an email with which collets you now have, I may have a few spare collets knocking about, and might be able to fill in a couple of gaps for you.

John

Stilldrillin:
John,

You have incoming.......

David.

NickG:
I got my ER 25 set off ebay sent from a company in China! Seem very good and an absolute bargain! Got a set of cheap end mills while I was on too.

I was thinking of buying one of these and a new backplate to enable the collets to be used in the lathe too:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ER-25-COLLET-CHUCK-FOR-LATHE-RECESS-MOUNT-80MM-DIA_W0QQitemZ270339552229QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM?hash=item270339552229&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

What do you think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version