Gallery, Projects and General > Project Logs

Making a Cutter Holding Block

<< < (2/8) > >>

Bernd:
Stew,

Perhaps I should rephrase the subject line to "Making a Cutter Holding Block".

Mmm...that makes more sense doesn't it?

Bernd

Divided he ad:
Doesn't that bottle in the first picture say "Dykem girly pink" on it???   :lol:

I was sure it did??

Must be my eyes..... Oh, did I forget to mention that I was medically examined in my infancy and found to be indeed colour blind  :lol:

But it's still pink    :ddb:  :ddb:  :ddb:   :ddb:  :ddb:  :ddb:      :lol:

Ralph.

Divided he ad:
Any more on the holder design?

I am intrigued about the engineering of this more than the colours used...... Honest  :)

Ralph.

Bernd:
If your in that much of a hurry to see how it functions when complete take a read HERE.

It's not as a detail description as I'm going to do here but should satisfy your curiosity.

And I'm starting to really worry about your Ralph. Likeing PINK and have no lady to keep you on the straight and narrow. One begins to wonder.  :scratch:

:lol:  :lol:   :lol:    :lol:     :lol:

Dam, my sides are hurting from laughing to much. Your a trip Ralph. :headbang:

Bernd

Divided he ad:

--- Quote ---If your in that much of a hurry to see how it functions when complete take a read HERE.
--- End quote ---

Bu64£r.... You tricked me into HMEM!!!!  :doh:    :lol:

I'll wait for the full details, and the video of it working   :poke:     :)

--- Quote ---And I'm starting to really worry about your Ralph. Likeing PINK and have no lady to keep you on the straight and narrow. One begins to wonder. 
--- End quote ---

Don't you worry your pretty little head about me sweet heart .... I'll be just fine :thumbup:     :lol:     (couldn't resist that!!   :ddb: )

oh, I love this site :mmr:     :D

Ralph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version