Home Base > Announcements & Issues

Harrogate Model Engineering Exhibition

(1/19) > >>

NickG:
Hi all,

I just thought I'd just check in and say that I met Stew (sbwhart) yesterday and can confirm that he is a really nice chap! It was a pleasure to meet him and have a bit of a chat between his meetings!

Anyway, one of the things that briefly came up was Harrogate Model Engineering Exhibition which I've since found out is on 8th - 10th May this year. Stew mentioned that there might be a few people going from this forum so if there are it would be good to have a bit of a gathering and put faces to names.

I am certainly planning to go, have been for the last few years, this time I will have my hands full with the whole family there!  :doh:  :)

If anybody else is planning to go let us know in here nearer the time and we should be able to coordinate a gathering!  :thumbup:

Cheers,

Nick

sbwhart:
I'll have some of that any date. I'll be happy to give lifts.

Cheers

Stew

bogstandard:
If all goes well, I will be there on the Saturday.

If anyone wants a lift on the back of the bike, bring your own lid.

John

Twinsquirrel:
I hope to be going, but it's a 4.5 hour drive for me so I will probably stay overnight with relatives in Skipton which doesn't look too far away.

I'm working on getting clearance now but it doesn't help that I forgot that its Valentines day today!!!

Well and truely in the dog house

David

Darren:
What's valentines day?

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version