The Craftmans Shop > Radio Control Models

Can you guess what it is YET

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brass_Machine:
Dunno?? The holes, are the going to be riveted on to what/where ever they are going?

Definitely curious.

Eric

HS93:
Well its finnished so dont be disapointed as it is nothing clever just a LADDER, hear are two pictures showing it next to the picture I used to get some detail, and one where it will eventuly go when painted it will be bolted on with 12ba brass bolts , I tend to bolt as many fittings on as I can that way I can paint first then bolt on , or remove if there is a problem , and they dont fall off as I dont mind making one but get bored re making parts that I have lost.

thanks for taking part sorry it was not more interesting. :ddb:

Peter

Brass_Machine:

--- Quote from: HS93 on January 31, 2009, 08:48:24 PM ---
thanks for taking part sorry it was not more interesting. :ddb:

Peter

--- End quote ---

Peter... It isn't boring. It is very interesting. We get to see your skill and talent PLUS we get to use our brains trying to figure it out! Very cool in my book.

Thanks
Eric

sbwhart:
Thanks for showing that Peter I had no idea what it was going to be, I see your techneque now.  :thumbup:

Cheers
 :wave:
Stew

bogstandard:
Very nice indeed Peter.

Just like yourself, I used to spend days getting fittings 'just so'. If it didn't look right, another one was made.

Yours looks spot on.

Here is a shot of a very young uncle Bogs with a 4ft clyde puffer I was building, unfortunately all my brasswork had been painted by then. Because of the scale, all fittings had to be hand made. So I know the labour of love you are putting into this model.

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version