Home Base > Introductions

Hello to all!

<< < (2/5) > >>

sbwhart:
Hi Fred

Welcome this is a great group you'll have fun.

Cheers
 :wave:
Stew

Pelallito:
Thanks for the warm greeting guys.
Eric,
I am interested in anything dealing with machining, plus knifemaking, gunsmithing. I have an Atlas 12" lathe, a bench top drill press with an X/Y table, and a small surface grinder. Also lots of hand and measuring tools. Unfortunately,I am also a great procrastinator. :bang:  I started some projects a while ago and am now trying to finish them.
I do have something up on photobucket that I will try to post. I found it!
These are all of a KMG clone that I built. They are photos of the work in progress. The last one should be of the factory grinder. I still need to take photos of the finished machine and buy/make more tooling for it. It is a 2"X72" belt grinder. I have it connected to a 3HP, 3 phase motor powered through a VFD. I also added a remote control so that I can control the speed right from the grinder.

Bernd,
The camera is mine, or so I thought when I bought it.:bugeye:
We need another smiley that It is hitting itself on the head with a hammer. That would be better for me, the wall doesn't look hard enough. :D
Regards,
Fred

sbwhart:
Wow Fred:-

judging by that post you've got a serious dose of  :proj:

You'll fit in here

Thanks for the information:- that lynisher looks a useful bit of kit, a nice bit of fabrication work did you get the tensioner arm laser cut?.

Cheers :wave:

Stew

bogstandard:
Hi Fred,

Lovely bit of work you have done there, that will surely shift some stuff when it is up and running.

That would have made a real nice project to show on here, maybe the next one you start you will show us what you are up to.

Bogs

Divided he ad:
Hey Fred  :thumbup:

long time no speaky!

Got to see that sander/lynisher working....Last time I saw it you were still woking on it!
Have you got very far in your knife making?

Does your camera take video? Do you remember? When was the last time you saw it?  :lol:

It'll be good to see any of your other projects too  :thumbup:

See you around the forum  :)

Ralph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version