The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

They're after your hard earned money

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brass_Machine:
Very good advice... Use a separate card/account for online activities. Even a step further is to use a separate on for paypal.

Eric

Bernd:
I'm looking to get a paypal account. I could use a link please?

Reason I ask here is I'll get a truthful answer. Thanks.

Bernd

bogstandard:
Bernd,

Go to here and select US.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

I don't use credit cards, and have never had a single bit of trouble with Paypal with many years of use.

John

rleete:
A little story relating to CC purchases.  A couple of years ago I was ordering a game online.  I entered my CC info, and had just hit return to close the deal when the phone rang.  It was the CC company!  Seems I had entered the wrong expiration date (clumsy fingers), and it came up instantly on their computers.  I assured them it was me that was making the purchase, and confirmed the amount.  I thought that was pretty amazing, considering that the purchase was for less than $50.

I order from eBay and online sources all the time.  I've never had a problem with anyone in regards to payment, using both CC and paypal.

John-Som:
I always use debit (as opposed to credit) cards. Though I understand that with credit cards you have a greater degree of protection and comeback if you are the victim of fraud but I just don't like them. Like you Bogsie I have never had any probs with Paypal and am always pleased when I see that Paypal payments are accepted - saves me rushing downstairs to get my debit card from my wallet.

John S

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version