The Breakroom > The Water Cooler

Pinging Bogstandard

<< < (2/2)

John-Som:
Hello Crankshafter

Good to see you found your way here CS. How is your Upshure Twin progressing. I am sure the guys on here would like to hear about your build progress, with photographs of course. You must be getting close to firing her up by now ?

John S

crankshafter:

--- Quote from: JohnS on January 20, 2009, 04:07:39 PM ---Hello Crankshafter

Good to see you found your way here CS. How is your Upshure Twin progressing. I am sure the guys on here would like to hear about your build progress, with photographs of course. You must be getting close to firing her up by now ?

John S

--- End quote ---
Hello John S
Some weeks since I have seen you at the HMEM.
I have been lurking at this forum for a while, and now it seems like there is going to take of here. good to see you and Bogs are here :beer:.
I have to tell you my 5th grand child was born one of the first days of the new year, a little girl :clap:
The Upshure Twin is gaining progress, working whit the carb. and ignition at the time. So after I get back from the Canary Island, maybee it will prrrrrrrrrrrrr- put-put ::)

Bernd:

--- Quote from: bogstandard on January 20, 2009, 12:18:52 PM ---Give it a few more months, and if my progress goes as I am planning, I should then be up to my normal nasty habits. :D

Bogs

--- End quote ---

Now that's scary.  :bugeye: Thanks for the warning.  :D

What you said is true about all the members but one always sticks out. And I don't mean your tummy. I now know you like "jammy donuts".  :)

INCOMING, DUCK!

Bernd

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version