The Shop > Our Shop

SPiN Racing's messy Garage/Scotts messy Garage

<< < (2/3) > >>

sbwhart:
Coor Blimey Spin

That Garages bigger than my house,  :D in fact you'd get a complete street of houses in there  :lol:.

Cheers

Stew

SPiN Racing:

--- Quote from: sbwhart on January 19, 2009, 04:53:34 PM ---That Garages bigger than my house,  :D in fact you'd get a complete street of houses in there  :lol:.

--- End quote ---

He he he

Actually Its bigger than MY OWN HOUSE!

Our house is 890 SQ FT. The garage..... 1280 SQ FT

My wife Loves me.

Actually its pretty easy to work in.
As were in Florida.. Even in the dead of winter its in the upper 70s most of the time. At worst it might get to the 40s.
I have the 2 4 wheelers.. ZX-9, whelbarrow with a load of MG parts, 48" fan, and a Dolly (red one in the pics) that are all easily movable. And within 2 minutes all are wheeled out of the garage, and parked in front of it.
At that point I have room for a full sized car.

Usually the boys take thier bikes out also, so that too makes room.

I have pathways to get to anyplace in the garage.. but not ultra functional.

This is its current state after the 5th or 6th MAJOR re-vamp.

I had another "friend" I dont talk to anymore who brought his RX-7 over to change a Driveshaft.
Well then he bought rims instead of a driveshaft..... and a set of gagues, and exhaust, and carbon fiber hood, and turbo, and manifold, and wastegate, and frontend, and intercooler, and stand alone EMS.

And I put them all in for him.. like a dolt.

ANd then after it was running and he had bought his own house.. I flat told him to take it away...

He bought a new turbo that was bigger.

Needless to say I loaded the thing on my trailer (he couldnt afford to title it) and called him on his way home from work.. and met him at his house to his chagrin.. and pushed the car off the trailer into his front yard.

As he WAS a friend.. I didnt simply apply for a mechanics lean on the thing.

the garage was a lot cleaner in the past. My brother in law who helped me build it, was a huge motivator. No skills per se... but very willing to learn, and was a great help. Wifes sister drove him to kill himself one night RIP. SO my garage work pal has been gone for almost 9 years now. So it took a while to get motivated.

Im now plenty motivated.. I just have to juggle time, and sleep.

The current plan... To get the Black RX-7 out of the garage. That is the number one priority. Once its gone... there will be a ton of space.. as all the interior, and engine and spare parts go away. My shed off to the side of the garage.. (14x14) will be empty of his parts.. as will the underside of my workbench. And a lot of floor space.

Scott

rleete:

--- Quote from: SPiN Racing on January 19, 2009, 07:41:19 PM ---The current plan... To get the Black RX-7 out of the garage.
--- End quote ---

There's a car in there?   :scratch:

Stilldrillin:

--- Quote from: rleete on January 19, 2009, 08:17:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: SPiN Racing on January 19, 2009, 07:41:19 PM ---The current plan... To get the Black RX-7 out of the garage.
--- End quote ---

There's a car in there?   :scratch:

--- End quote ---

No....... I didn`t see it either!  ::) :scratch:

boxtriker:
Nice Big............................... real BIG but i have found out over time you fill up what ever space you have i just wish i could have a go at filling that much space up
Boxtriker

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version