Home Base > Introductions

Introduction

(1/2) > >>

Chris_b:
Hi everybody,

Peter (HS93) has pointed me at the forum - very interesting it looks too.

Peter kindly made me the fittings to add steppers to my micromill which is the same model as his (X1, HF47158 etc) and I made him some electronics to drive the steppers. I'll post more about that on his thread in that section in a moment.

I have the idea that I will use the mill to make prototype printed circuit boards for the electronic/radio circuits that I build. As always any sensible analysis would say that it would be much cheaper/easier/quicker to pay a pcb service to do it... perhaps that 's why the "mad" part of the forum's title attracts me.

Whilst electronics is ok, I'm definitely in the amateur category as far as metalworking/machining is concerned so hopefully I can trade questions and answers.

Chris

sbwhart:
Welcome Aboard Chris

This is a good friendly place to be we're all keen to help each other, any questions just ask, and I'm sure your contributions will be much apreciated.

Have
 :wave:
fun

Stew

bogstandard:
Welcome Chris, and yes, the being 'mad' part really helps.

In fact, it is mandatory, as I am sure you will soon find out.

Bogs

Darren:
Hi Chris,

Welcome aboard, that's a couple of electronics chaps now so a bit more scope to the madhouse.... :wave:

Brass_Machine:
Hi Chris!

Welcome to the collective  :borg:

I dabble in electronics... not very well. Though I do have fantastic soldering skills  :D

Eric

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version