Home Base > Introductions

Gerhards hiding place????

(1/5) > >>

Gerhard Olivier:
Hi all

New here just wanted to say hi.

After some guessing in the electronics section I was South African born but live in the UK.
I have a lathe and a mill used mostly to make the lathe and mill better/work again etc.

Started a stationary steam engine a year ago???? but still making the tools to finish it maybe 2022.

Gerhard
UK

Darren:
Welcome aboard Gerhard,

So you have been improving your machines, sounds interesting, please do tell us more... :dremel:

Stilldrillin:
Hi Gerhart!  :wave:

You`ll like it here.....  :thumbup:

Divided he ad:
Hi Gerhard,

Welcome to the most informative and relaxed forum on the interweb.... Well I think it is :thumbup:  :mmr:

I'm sure your looking around, or have done for a while?

Post new topics and replys at will and remember there are no stupid questions.... A few daft and humorous answers though!!  :lol:

We can sure help you get that engine finished.... A few pic's in the right area and we'll encourage you all you need and help you if need be..... There's a lot of talented guys on here... And a few trying to be... (like me!)  :thumbup:

See you around the forum,

Ralph.

sbwhart:
Hi Gerhards

Welcome aboard, there's a wide range of interest here, if you've got a problem one or more of the chaps will be able to help you out, and i'm shure you'l be able to help us out like wise.
  :smart:

I'm into steam myselve my first model was a beam engine, ther's a photo of it some ware on the forum, when you've sorted yourselve out pictures of what you've been doing would be great. :thumbup:

Have :thumbup:

fun

Stew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version